2014年11月2日星期日

Calvin Klein Women's Seamless Bikini Panty

These panties are remarkable. The fabric content is different than listed--83% Nylon and 17% Elastane instead, but absolutely delightful. They are so comfortable. While they may look small, they stretch to fit absolutely perfect, as if they were custom designed to fit your size and shape. Throughout the day, they continue to retain that shape and never become loose or binding. Unlike other panties, these do not ride up or even drop down in the back. They even remain cool and dry throughout the day. These are of the most all around perfectly designed panties I have ever owned.


As a follow-up, I have been wearing these panties for nearly five months, and now through experience, I can say without exception, these are the best panties I have ever worn. Wash after wash, everything I have already said about them remains true. They are wonderful, and I recommend giving them a try.
Another update--It's been over a year since I purchased these panties, and I stand by everything I have said about them. Wash after wash and wear after wear, they look, fit, and feel as delightful as the day I wore them the first time. These are winners. Try them, and you will be too.

没有评论:

发表评论